Friday, May 29, 2009

Peanut Butter Captain Crunch.

LOVE STORY MEETS VIVA LA VIDA
Woo-Hoo! Exams end. Hols start!
I had the most terrible subject today. SEJARAH! This is killing me man. I got no choice but have to copy, but I still didn't copy. The teacher was standing and looking at us all the time. So, TEMBAK! Hopefully, I can pass.
I am having dinner later with Christie. SWEET! I AM SO GONNA BE A CAMWHORE! WOOTS!
Hols are such a bore! BUT MINE? NO! muahahaha
I am going to Japan and Macau. ( SADLY) Swine Season. ):
But I am already happy that I can go. Bianca! U R SUCH A BIG MOUTH! NEI QUE SEI LA!
I sat the van today, talking funny stuff all the way back. All kids was laughing. I was the only secondary after Bianca left. The van was very quiet. I decided to make some noise. So 2 kids join along. haha
Okay peeps! Gotta run to pack and to get ready. Charity Dinner is tomorrow get ready to dress up! Sadly, I am not going. ):
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment