Friday, May 1, 2009

Jellybean :D

Hello :D

SuMin here :)
Yenyee, I know you'll get a shock seeing a new post by someone else :P
Since I'm in your blog, happily browsing around,
I decided to post this .
Brighten up your blog a lil', no?

Now, let me tell you fellow readers/stalkers about Thian Yen Yee .
She is darn hyper yet fun to be with .
Sometimes REAL irritating -.-
But she's a real nice caring friend who'd be there for you .
She'd call me whenever i need her to call,
but that doesn't mean that she's right on time .
She'd probably call up when I no longer can chat on th' phone -.-
Nyways, you people out there,
don't hate her, love her(:

Now, I shall show you an example of YenYee's way of hyper-ing:
MARSHMALLOWS! OMG OMG MARSHMALLOWS!
LOOK LOOK , IT'S RAINBOW COLOUR! SO NICE! I WANT I WANT!
EH EH BUY BUY? OMGOMG, WAIT! SEE THAT SHOP!
SOOOO MANY CUTE TOPS! EH GO IN GO IN!
OMGGGG, NICE RITE NICE RITE? SHOULD I BUY?
EH EH, THIS WAN NICE ARH THIS WAN NICE ARH .
OMG SOOOO FUN! NEXT TIME I WANNA COME AGAIN!
OMG SO COOOOL! *dances in a mall laughing like a mad chick*

oh yeah, did you know that, she looks real good in most of th' sunglasses that exist?
one thing, she pouts alot -.-
okayokay, enough crapping here . I shall leave this blog alone :D
cyaaaa~

1 comment: