Saturday, May 2, 2009

LEE HOM! LEE HOM!

I LOVE WANG LEE HOM.
Now is 1.10 a.m.
I just came back from Lee Hom's concert. The previous post I said I dont wanna go. But in the end I went. THANK GOD I WENT!!! I scream like hell over there, and I dont know why.
I like him when I was a little kid. I listen to his songs, then I dont know why I didnt listen anymore. His songs was a W-O-W! I like.... " xing tiao ". Is really nice... others are also nice.
He wasnt superman. hulk. spiderman. batman. iron man. HE WAS MUSIC MAN!! You guys should have seen his guitar. Is a DRAGON. I just found a picture of him and the guitar is exactly the same outfit. I will post it later.
1st- Danial Lee ( Malaysian Idol)
2nd- ( A girl...)
3rd- The main character. WANG LEE HOM
........

My sister bought me to the concert. with my mom and dad along. Anisah came along too. Went to find Diyanah in the stadium. Waited for everyone, 2 girls, ailin, and her two brothers and a guy, zue yi and a girl( forgotten her name), Ryan.
Then got our tickets, VVIP. When we went there it was like... OMG! crowded man! Then WE WERE AT THE FIRST ROW!!MIDDLE OF THE STAGE!! AHHHHHHH!!
Then watch..... until Lee Hom came... everyone was shouting! screaming. Suddenly I scream too. lol. Like that only but damn nice man. I cant really think of anything now. I damn sleepy ediii. Then I felt hungry so go makan Bak Ku Teh.
Oh! My sister followed diyanah to find Lee Hom at the Hilton Hotel!! And I didnt get to follow!! =.= how sad. ahhhhhh ):
WHY... WHY... fine! I should find some Lee Hom's pic and put it in my room.. Like I stick David Archuleta's too. I am really sleepy now. If you guys wanna see a nice and funny 1... see my sister blog. She have the mood to blog and I have the sleepy mood now. You should be saying why dont you blog tomorrow. Well, I am bored and I wanna blog now, can I?
Okayx. I will post that guitar pic. Sorry if there isnt the consert pics, security doesnt let us :(



Sorry if is too small.


I took this picture from my sister's blog. sowieee.

Well is 1.35 a.m now. 25 minutes to write this post. Fast? Slow?...
Nite nite... sweet dreamos!!
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment