Friday, May 8, 2009

=.=

I HATE UNDERWEAR MODELS!
FYI! I am using my sister's laptop. Mine I don't know why got no network. Very cacat la. I use 111 bucks for this month phone credit. I over use. My sister used 160 something. More than my dad. lol. I can't use more than 50. Need to save. Probably is Suminnn, I always call her.
Thursday- Normal school day. Came back do my tuition work, then shower, makan, go out for tuition. Got hyper there with Jenniee and Buan Yee. Haha.
Friday-Crap man! I didn't bring my pencil case! Somemore got art exam! I DREW MUSHROOM! but haven't finish yet laarh. BM time, we did karangan. Then art period I drew mushrooms. Oh wait, I said that already. Nevermind. I drew cartoon-ish mushrooms, like, torny, bubble, smileys,flowers! OH! THE MOST INTERESTING PART! This little ones can fly, excluding spiderman! There is mushroom that have fairies wings, SUPERMAN, PowerPuff Girls, angle, devil and BEE! with a RAINBOW! Suminnn drew damn anime! Damn nice, like maple story only. Damn kawaii laarh. Then Maths period. Then PE! Got trial fitness test. But we haven't do yet only boys from 2 Rho and 2 Omega! 2 Lambda haven't yet. WE HAVE TO RUN 8 ROUNDS! 8 ROUNDS IN 12 MINUTES TIMES. Sad la weih!
Then I stayed back till 2.Suminn went out with Kenneth and Julian they all. But I didn't. So I hang out with Jia Xuan and Chi Kay. Then suddenly Amber came along with us. I wasn't as happy as I usually do on Fridays with Suminnn. But not bad laarh. Boleh tahan. Then go AC. Go buy Tako. Sit there eat my mcD! I eat a Tako! I put the whole thing in my mouth and opening my mouth. I don't dare to bite, because damn hot. Jia Xuan was like. YEN YEE! U damn cute la. Then I bite it! Amber was like. Still bite! Drink the coke. So I drink then bite. haha.
Go back school. Go to the primary playground there chit chat. Then mummy called. So I ciao home.
DO I NEED A HAIR CUT?
I wanna continue watching tee-vee! So ciao!
xoxo,
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment