Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LaLaLaa

RAINBOW BOX
I went shopping on Sunday, bought a dress. Cute 1. 35 bucks. quite expensive ):
Monday I had my class photo done. And probably I look suckish as usual.
Tuesday I am damn sleepy as usual. Then went for tuition and it was bored but I cant miss the fun there with Jennieee and BuanYee the two lil ...
Wednesday. GYM!! ARRRH! I climbeb the rope today. I almost did it but, I was afraid of the heights! thanks to Rosalyn. She was saying something to me... I looked down. I was like " F**K! I CANT DO IT!!" So I came down and do it again. For the second time also almost. But then my leg starting to ache. No choice must comedown. Next time I do again la. Went home, mummy bought me sushi! This is why I love her damn much. Then when online, felt like sleeping then later I saw piggo ( AX) online then I talk to him. I've been taking to him on Monday. And is everyday. He damn nice man. :DD But one thing. He damn lazy. :P
This is why I love my friends damn much.
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment