Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OMG.

GEISHA?
I had Moral, Computer and Geography test yesterday. I was bad at it. But Geography was a mania. We said the answers here and there, our geography teacher also gave some answers. FOOK man! Like that no need to study already. haha. I taking bus back home for a week. My mum wants me to. Gosh... There is 2 people same class as me 1 weih. I knew that since last year but I dont care. They are.... BIANCA AND TRISTAN. I had a great time yesterday. It was damn friggin FUN. But today? Is a bit quiet. I felt like sleepy but I slept enough in class.
I had English Paper 1 and 2, and KH. KH was the bomb. I cant do it, well I can for Masakan all those. Those are food... So I am interested in them. Jahitan was the " drivin' me crazy" part. I tied my hair differently, and Nick said I look like a Geisha. The show?
Well, gotta ciao to shower then go out makan with my aunty. Then go tuition. Dont felt like going. P.S /. MY BED IS HERE! WEEE~ I HAVE A NEW BED.
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment