Sunday, May 17, 2009

oppsie daisies

I shouldn't think about you.
Forgotten to blog. Friday, I went to that place again. I played myself this time. But always kena shoot. ):
Saturday, I went Pasar Malam. Bought makanan again.
Today? I bought my bed atlast. Then, mummy been nagging bout her, buying a car. She is now figuring to buy Altis. Is damn boring to shop for cars, unlike shopping for OUTFITS! weee~
Got my contact lens, wore mummy's sunglasses, walking around. Everyone was looking at me. HEY! what wrong wearing a sunglasses? IS A SENSE OF FASHION! okayyy. I have been saying this after I watch shoppaholic.
Oh! I watch " make it happen". Oh gawd. Is damn nice. I wish I was flexible like her. My sister's 1. I really dunno where she got it. She damn pro. I love herrr :DD
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment