Saturday, May 9, 2009

AN NI TO FO!

WESAK DAY.
I been singging xintiao all day. I found his poster, and the song xintiao in my "xue hai"
Early in the morning, the birds are chirping. And hearing the peaceful air-cond sound in my room sleeping warmly, with my baby pink blanky, and a small baby blue blanky. That feeling is nice. Then my mum came in call me up. My Z was broken. Need to wake up and go to the temple. Went to the toilet with my sleeping face. Did I fell asleep in the toilet? I don't remember. Change, wash up, tie my messy hair, lazy to wear contacts then out to that temple. Then went there go makan then go pray. I am not a buddist. But I pray because I am a chinese.
Went home, bake a sponge cake! But FAILED! Because is dry and not spongiee!
Then, mum didn't cook us dinner. We go pasar malam with daddy. I bought ToFuFa or TauFuFar! Nevermind la! It sounds the same. Then, I bought earings! Oh! a grey cut-in shirt. Damn tight la! But mum says tight is nice. Like that only la. I meet a primary friend there, the family sell things there. Hopefully, she remembers me. Unfortunately, she forgotten my name. How sad. Came back at 10 something, eat my food! Then, when online.
Did I mention I saw round moon which is yellow?
Anyways, is 12.30 a.m. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUM!
I just gave her a card that I did for my bm project. I know is weird. But there is an 'A' at the back. :DD
Nite everyone. When AX talking to me I also wanna sleep dii. :P
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

1 comment: