Sunday, May 24, 2009

exams.

COUNTER STRIKE. D:
Exams are here. I felt like dying. I had my chinese paper 2 on Thursday. It wasnt that bad. Still can tahan. BM was on saturday, I damn scared I cannot get 50 marks. I atleast mist get 50, if not Pn.Ranjeeta will denda me. SHIT MAN! Bm is my weak subject. ):
The others, I will try to do my best. Although I can't. I have the WORST peanut brain. OH GAWD.
I went out with my mum yesterday night, went to someone's house, about some Christian thing. They sang CHINESE song. I thought they were suppose to sing english and talk english. All I do is EAT! It was all HOME MADE. I saw a guy, who looks like PORCUPINE. The skin tone and the face. Then today, another that looks like him. This time was the EYES. I was like WOW! FOOK!
I am having a FLU. I think I knew who gave it to me. AH-CHEWIES! That one just came.
I think I will blog when I finish my exam. That will be Friday, Saturday. Sunday? I will be flying to japan. And have more flu. lol. Hope that doesnt happen.
Toodles peeps! Wish me good luck for my fooking exams! AND DONT GET H1N1.
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment