Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sad case.

SAD LIL KITTY. );
Gym was fun yesterday! Today, I kena bully by Gabriel and Wen Zer. Fook them la. During maths period Gabriel sat infront of me, destroying my table. Then we end up whacking eack other. Then he go kick me... then we started kicking each other. Then I went back to my place, and I was HURT! Then it was Moral period, last period. Then this Wen Zer go whack my hand with my book and say UR BOOK LA. That time, all the fight it was funny, i was laughing althought I was fill with pain. Then suddenly Wen Zer go whack my face. Suddenly I start tearing. Then I cried. It was beside my lips. PAIN SANGAT! Then, he said sorry, he say Dariq push him accidentally, then Dariq kept on saying sorry. Suminnn, Bianca, Naren, Gabriel, Yuva, some others call me dun be sad lo. Then when someone ask this question, what happen? I will tear. But now is fine. Suminnn always make me happy. but I no idea how to make her.
FOOK!
Off to tuition!
Toodles.
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment