Thursday, May 28, 2009

WTF?

I HATE IT SO DAMN FOOKIN MUCH!
Damn it! I had a fooking bad life. FOOK!
I had my Maths, seni yesterday. I did COLOURING. Danielle went MELBOURNE and SYNDEY. We've been talking shopping and food. It was the BOMB!
Science and Music today. I felt that my music is getting worst. Somehow, I need to learn my piano. NO! I wanna learn GUITAR. But lazy. I still wanna be flexible.
Today, during music exam, Mr.Alex Ho came in. So this fooking Gabriel started teasing me.
Gabriel ME Everyone Someone
CHANGE UR HAIRSTYLE LA! SO UGLY.
ATLEAST BETTER THAN YOUR HEDGE-HOG HEAD!
(everybody laughing)
Wah! Yen Yee double kill Gabriel.
P.S/. I forgot the others, but it was damn kao funny! Kai Xian broke the "O" AGAIN! There will be a next time. Trust me. Gonna rewrap my table thanks to that FUKING GABRIEL!
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment