Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hmmmph!

AM NOT.
For you imformation. I AM NOT RICH! I am an ordinary girl, living in an ordinary life! Grrr...
Today, I woke up at 10, thanks to my mum. If not I will be sleeping till 12. Went to the market with her, with a very sleepy face. ( so late still go market) Then I bought a pants, grey for 25 bucks. The quality is something like satin. I spotted 2. 1 is nicer and heavier, the other 1 is lighther and simple. I bought the simple 1, my mum say is nicer, I still thing that heavy 1 is better, but nevermind la. So later, when back home, then wait for my brother to shower, then we go out see furniture for me. I need to buy a bed. A SMALL ROOM TO A BIGGER 1! BIGGER THAN MY SISTER'S 1! But her room is nice... creative. Mine is Pink!
I spotted some bed, which is damn expensive. So now, I am buying the normal 1. 700 something I think. After that, I went to the optical shop to buy contact lens. But then the aunty said, I need to wait till tuesday. So she gave me a sample 1, AGAIN! So I take nii la.
That's all.
xoxo,
Yennie. <3>


My dream bed.

My dreamy parents.


My dog was bitting a bottle that I drank soya bean.


Stupid dog! Barking like hell. But I lub him.

My sister asked me few minutes ago.

Zen Yen

Yen! Wanna go Wang Lee Hom's concert.

NO!

WHY?

Because I dont really listen to his songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment